Thursday, July 27, 2017

Hello Sunshine

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I finally created a card using Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps I used a retired gray rubber stamp called "Sunnie" and clear stamp At the Beach.I had so much fun coloring this image that I colored one with Prismacolor pencils and had to color it again with Copic markers - This one is the one colored with Copic makers. The beach scene I was experimenting with Dr. Martin's Hydrus watercolors and unfortunately didn't use water color paper so it buckled but in the end it turned out okay.  I also really love the Doodlebug Design paper called "fun in the sun." The dies are from Magnolia Doohickey dies Spring Flower Lace that my talented friend Emily Shroom ordered for me for a past birthday - Thank you so much Emily It was perfect for this card.
Here is Emily's blog so you can see her awesome cards: http://emilyshroom.blogspot.com/

I was inspired to make this card  because we found a beach not too far from our home (like 6 minutes) and for days it's all I could think about so I took the kids and spent several hours there twice and then finally dragged the hubby to come with us one day. LOL So, here's my card I hope you like it.



Thank you so much for visiting.

Katya Bess

I will be entering this card at:

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I love everything about this card!! You've coloured and combined the two stamps to create a beautiful scene!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and colourful card, awesome that you have a beach so close too! Thanks for your kind words too, means a lot coming from someone who can colour so gorgeously with different mediums and does such lovely work as you. Hope you find more time to not just colour but also create some cards. Hugs, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab tropical card, super cute! – thanks for joining in the Lemon Shortbread Blog Challenge – Sarah DT – http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya