Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing Preview Day 1 - Giselle



Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's December release!  
We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!

         Check out Giselle - Have A Ball   

Giselle will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
To color Giselle, I used Copic markers and for the first time I 
used the Copic X-PressIt paper. 
It was my very first image I colored with it but not
very impressed with the paper... I do like
how smooth it feels and how it easy it was to blend
but that was about it. 
So this release will be sort of New Year's theme
but when I saw this image all I could think
about was Mardi Gras masquerades or celebrations,
I chose to to color with Greens, Purples and a little bit of Gold.
When I was done coloring I think I used about 40 Copic colors. Insane!!!

Some of the 6x6 papers were from: 
Penny Black called Coco Style. 
Some were from Halloween pads from Doodlebug
and some were from I believe Kaiser Kraft.
All of the dies were from My Creative Time. 

I wanted to add some sparkle to her dress so I added
some Wink of Stella and I also drew
some sparkle with a Uni-ball Signo White Pen.

We hope you enjoyed our December release!
All the new stamps will be available FRIDAY in the store!
 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya