Friday, December 9, 2016

Stamp AnnieThing December Release Day 3 - Annie




Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's December release!  


We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!


Annie is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I used Copic X-pressIt paper with Copic markers
Skin: E04, E55, E53, E51, E50, R21 and R30
headband and blouse: Y28, Y26, Y23, Y21 and Zig Wink of Stella
for the sparkly stuff on the headband 
I used clear wink of stella and Clearstar Sakura Gelly Roll
The papers are from Recollections
I chose to make this card very simple and depending on the
person I give it to I'll add another sentiment to the front of the card.

 I hope you don't have to squint too much to see the sparkle on
her blouse and New Year headband. LOL 

We hope you enjoyed our December release!
All the new stamps are available NOW in the store!

 Have a great day!

Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya