Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thankful

Hello Everyone!

Hope all is well! Kind of feels like I haven't been blogging much, too many minimum days and days off at school for my kids which is cutting into my coloring and cutting paper time. LOL Normally I try to do my crafting in the middle of the night or very early in the morning but I'm been trying to catch up on other things. So about a week ago I heard Noelle the owner of Quick Creations was having a Guest Designer Call and it's only for one month in the second half of 2017 so I decided to give it a shot. One of the cards I made is for Thanksgiving. The stamp I used I purchased at The Greeting Farm a long time ago but I noticed that it was listed at Cheeky Cherry Pie @ Quick Creations. The paper is from Doodlebug Designs, the roses I bought at Not2ShabbyShop and I just colored them with Copic refills. The small Thank You dies I also got from The Greeting Farm.

Okay here is my  card using Cheeky Cherry Pie. 


I didn't mention above that at the end of the night on the 15th I noticed that I did make it as 
Guest Designer for the month of December 2017. Woot Woot!!!
I'm very thankful to Noelle for giving me a chance. 

I hope you liked my card.

Have a wonderful day. 

Katya Bess



I'm entering my card at:

2 comments:

  1. wonderful card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!! Perfect Fall card!! Thanks for joining us at TGF!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya